Here at Aaron's, we are committed to accessibility, diversity, and inclusion. We believe all of our visitors should be able to easily shop online at Aarons.com and access our website and digital offerings.
Regardless of the assistive technology being used, our objective is to provide you with the highest level of customer service through identifying, removing, and preventing barriers to our products and services and creating an inclusive and accessible shopping environment. We strive at all times to provide our services and products in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of individuals with disabilities.
Accomplishing Our Goals.
We set high standards for website accessibility and constantly strive to ensure we are in compliance with all governing laws and regulations. Our team of trained professionals are dedicated to providing the best online experience for our visitors. We work with specialists and industry partners to identify and meaningfully address opportunities for improvement.
We use the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines ("WCAG") 2.0 Level AA published by the Web Content Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium ("W3C"), which is largely recognized as a standard of success, as well as federal regulations and standards issued in accordance with Section 508 the Rehabilitation Act, to guide our efforts in providing an inclusive and accessible online experience.
Aaron's maintains an ongoing commitment to accessibility. This includes continual implementation and execution of the following steps:
- Routinely assessing current website designs, content, and standards to identify areas of improvement for accessibility;
- Developing, updating, and executing processes and procedures to ensure accessibility and inclusion with measures of validation;
- Periodically monitoring and testing the functionality of Aarons.com; and
- Proactively looking for areas of improvement and seeking feedback in the area of accessibility to find new ways to enhance the overall usability of our website.
Need Help or Have Feedback?
Let us know your feedback. If you need assistance or experience any issues in accessing our website, please let us know. We want to assist you in your online experience however we can.
- Contact us online anytime by clicking here to use our Customer Service form. Feedback can be provided and, if you desire, we can respond by contacting you by e-mail or phone within one business day.
- Send us an email anytime at [email protected].
- Live Chat online with a Customer Service Representative by clicking here. Live Chat is available in real-time on Mondays through Saturdays, 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM Eastern, and Sundays 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM Eastern. You may also leave a message through Live Chat anytime outside these time periods.
- Call us at 1-800-950-7368 to speak to a Customer Service Representative Mondays through Saturdays, 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM Eastern. You may also leave a message at this number anytime outside this time period.