2-Piece Chase Lay Flat Reclining Sectional
Choose Lease Ownership Plan
Choose the lease ownership plan that works best for your budget
- What's Included:
Delivery:When you lease with Aaron's, delivery and set up are free! Please contact your local store for store-specific delivery guidelines designed to keep you and our team members safe. Set-up does not include connection of gas or water, or installation of AC units or video doorbells.Service & Repair:If you have a service problem, Aaron’s will dispatch a repair technician at no additional charge. Plus, a natural disaster waiver is included too, in order to protect you in the event of fires or floods. When you pay out your lease, we even provide you an additional 60-day limited extended warranty (N/A in NC or WA). Some restrictions apply.
In addition, after the same as cash option expires, you can purchase the merchandise for more than the cash price but less than the total of remaining lease payments, as described in your lease agreement. This early purchase option amount varies by state and is explained in the lease agreement.
Brand Name: Catnapper
Item Description: Chase LayFlat Reclining Sectional
Descriptive Item Features: Chase is a 2-piece Contemporary Sectional with pillow pad arms. It features two recliners - one on each end of the sectional. Chase is covered in a soft Charcoal polyester fabric accented with contrast stitching. Comfort Coil seating featuring Comfor-Gel gives ultimate seating.
- Soft Polyester Fabric
- Contemporary Design with Pillow Pad Arms
- Two Recliners - one on each end
- Steel Seat Box
- Comfort Coil Seating with Comfor-Gel
*Shown with optional accessories
- Right Arm Sectional 89.00''W x 40.00''H x 46.00''D
- Left Arm Sectional 89.00''W x 40.00''H x 46.00''D
- Minimum Door Width for Delivery 30"
- Configuration Reclining Sectional
- Style Contemporary
- Upholstery Polyester Fabric
- Color Charcoal
- Power or Manual Recline Manual
- MaterialType Durable Steel Seat Box is the strongest recliner seat box available to resist warping or splitting in this critical area.
- Recline Yes